Thursday 1 December 2022

It's December and Advent

 

Hello Friends!

Today is December 1st, and also across the world many of us will be starting that 24 day countdown to Christmas Eve as we open our Advent calendars. I struggled to find one I like this year but eventually settled on this one which I think is really unusual and very, very pretty. It reminds me a lot of the German Advent calendars are used to have as a child. It's lovely quality and I'm going to share it with you daily.



I'll be updating this everyday now through the month of December as I opened the calendar doors so do pop back to see what each day brings!

Until next time
stay safe stay well
Debbie xo

6 comments:

  1. A very pretty and unusual calendar . Will look forward to seeing what's behind the doors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Advent calendar , Deb. What a cute little dormouse for today. Rabbit, rabbit, my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty that is. We used to have them for the kids when they were little. I know some people even buy ones for their pets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful advent calendar. Thanks so much for sharing the daily windows. Look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous advent calendar! I can't wait to see what unfolds each day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend,
    I don't get notifications of your posts anymore. I just looked to see if there was a new post and saw that indeed there were, quite a few. This is such a beautiful advent calendar. I'm glad you are sharing your advent journey with us all.

    ReplyDelete