Thursday 1 August 2024

And That's a Wrap {updated with announcement}

Hello Friends!

Well, ICAD is over for another year and these are the final cards that round it all up once more.





Editing to say that apparently the tangle in the centre of this doodle is totally original and I may have created a new Tangle!!! I now have to look into this and possibly get it authenticated and registered as such.  How exciting is this?!









Heartfelt thanks to all of you for your kind support, comments and encouragement.

Until next time
Stay well stay safe
Debbie 

10 comments:

  1. The colours of those sunflowers are gorgeous, another lovely selection

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice ending to ICAD, Deb. Each one is unique and lovely. I especially like the one you created on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll have to see which that one is.

      Delete
  4. I absolutely LOVE those first designs - love fungi anyway - and those unique doodles are brilliant. Your sunflowers remind me of the painting my NZ friend Rosie did on a letter she sent to me. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful artwork, Deb! The tangle/fungi cards are so imaginative and pretty. Please let us know if you have your design registered. How cool would that be. Next up is your flowers with the pretty colors and metallic sheen. They are beautiful. I'm not sure what to call the next one, but the design reminds me of the ocean and seaweed for some reason. It's a pretty pink and blue design. The next one I call "candyland". It reminds me of a shop case with all kinds of colorful candies waiting to be sold. The sunflower details are amazing. So realistic. Just beautiful. And the last one is the Christmas Tree Star, obviously. lol I can see it on top of a tree and it makes me want snow. lol
    A fabulous job, Deb. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whimsical doodle cards and the sunflower cards so much! Excellent work, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete