Wednesday 11 September 2024

Properly Chuffed

Hello Friends!

Properly chuffed.  As you know, from time to time I get a photograph selected by the Western Telegraph newspaper as their Photo of the Day.  Well, this time I've surpassed that!

Imagine my utter delight to find they are using it as their current header photo for their Facebook page!  

I took a screen capture for posterity!



I had to walk home from the dentist and got caught in the rain, I got rather wet but didn't mind a bit, it was so refreshing.

I'm currently putting together a blog on Autumn, but my typing is slow and inaccurate right now so it's a slow process, but pop back in a day or two, it should be up.

Until next time
Stay safe, stay well
Debbie x

8 comments:

  1. Fame! Lovely photo capturing the harvest perfectly.
    Hope they mention who the photo is from somewhere on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Beautiful photo and validation that you are an excellent photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on that beautiful photo Deb! Perfect for this harvest season. Glad the rain didn't bother you. I've always loved walking in the rain if it's not cold and I have on a water proof jacket.
    Deb, My daughter answered your question about Dr Who on my blog if you want to read her opinion on the new doctor.
    Take care of yourself, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thank Noel too! We've all got our favourites, and I've been watching since Series 1 Episode 1!!!

      Delete
  4. Many congratulations, it is a lovely photograph.

    Sending my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete