Thursday 25 May 2023

And Again!!!

Hello Friends

You won't believe this, I can scarcely believe it myself, but for the third week out of four one of my photos has been selected for publication in the local Western Telegraph newspaper!  I put a link here last time I got picked but it won't be up online until Saturday, so this is the photo.  I am chuffed to bits.  I really am!

It is the healing well at St Non's, the birthplace of Dewi Sant.

Here are the other two images from previous weeks.

First up is Whitesands Beach.  There was no theme this week again.  Just submit photos of anything or place.

and second is the chocolate cabinet at Chapel Chocolates when the theme was "display"

Here's an ancient picture of photos of tiny me with my Aunt and her husband.  Got to love their car!


Until next time

Debbie xx

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Good photo. Treat yourself this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Deb! No wonder they were chosen. And you as a wee girl -- honestly, you were too cute for words. Hope you are well. Sure do miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Well Done Again - I said your photos were good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Maybe I should have listened to everyone!

      Delete
  4. Oh well done. A new career perchance?! They're good photos - the choccies one is my favourite, being a chocolate gannet!! They're all very good though and the light on the Whitesands Bay one is so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Chocolate gannet here too! I used to work in that shop, and oh! the temptation.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations a well -deserved accolade !
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and well deserved - the photos are super. I would so love to visit the holy well. Great photographic memories of the past too. Super old car. Take care Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Caroline. It's one of the few wells that does not seem to have a severed head cult affiliation.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, that's really an honour! Love your photos from childhood times. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Have a lovely weekend too! Hugs.

      Delete
  8. I'm not surprised at all, Deb. Your photos are just beautiful. But big congratulations -- it's always fun to be recognized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes, it does lift spirits that are low these days.

      Delete
  9. How wonderful Deb. We all knew how great you are with photos...maybe now you will listen to us?! ;-)

    Love and hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to ask them for a job. Well done

    ReplyDelete