Monday 15 May 2023

PSA

Hello friends.




This is just a very quick dive in and out to tell you I appear to have solved the problem of posting anonymously. Well, truth be told, I haven't solved it. Jeannie from The Marmelade Gypsy kindly pointed me in the direction of Life and Linda where I found this useful fix.

I know a lot of us are still having anonymity issues with posting and commenting, so I hope this helps resolve it for you, as it has done for me.

Let's hear it for Jeannie!  👏👏👏👏👏

Until next time
Debbie xo

5 comments:

  1. So happy for you! And thaks for sharing your source. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good news that you have sorted the issue and thanks for the source in case of problems arising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are a Real Person again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad it worked for you! Linda has lots of good hints on her blog -- it's where I always go first when I have a problem!

    ReplyDelete