Thursday 16 May 2024

The Flight of the Dolphins

Hello Friends!

The Merry Month of Mermaid May {Mermay} continues.  No mermaids today, but some of the underwater friends of mermaids by way of a trio of common dolphins in a galactic ocean.  Inspired by Ida Andersen Lang at Drawing Magic Circle.  

I can't pretend otherwise that I'm chuffed to bits with this one, and I'm even thinking I might push the boat out and frame it.

I hope you like it.






Until next time
Stay safe and stay well
Debbie xx

9 comments:

  1. Great job Deb! You already know my fondness of these very intelligent creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You would love it here, it's a sort of dolphin central!

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful, love it very much. Have a great weekend, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful. You captured the movement so well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant Debbie and it certainly is worth framing. A very special drawing. Take care Caroline (RR)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've captured the dolphins really well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing Debbie.
    The movement you get is incredible, a wonderful drawing.
    Definitely worth framing which I'm pleased to read above you will be.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete