Friday 8 March 2024

Horsing Around

Hello Friends!

Just popping in quickly with the latest outcome in my online art group Drawing Magic Circle.  

Graphite pencil, graphite block, tortillon paper stumps for blending, and subtraction using Tombow fine eraser and kneadable putty eraser.


If you had told me two years ago I would be competently drawing and painting animals on a regular basis I would have laughed in your face!  Just shows what you can achieve with regular daily practice.

Until next time
Stay safe, stay well


Debbie xx



10 comments:

  1. Well done, my friend! You are right it just goes to show you what you can achieve if you keep at it. I also believe you have a natural talent that you have tapped into! Love your current piece. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend. I have always enjoyed drawing but constantly struggled with accuracy which is discouraging, it is the commitment to continual and regular practice that has made the difference. Hope your weekend is wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is so good, very nicely done.
    Wishing you a happy weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. It is very good Debbie - so glad you are getting so much out of your online art classes. Take care. Caroline (Ragged Robin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's therapeutic as well as fun and I have something to show for it too!

      Delete
  4. t certainly does. Never too late to learn new skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, there's always something new to discover.

      Delete
  5. It's wonderful and so well done. I am so proud of you to push yourself and keep working at your artwork. I have always been amazed by your talent, now I see it is a whole lot of hard work, too. Just beautiful, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my Dear Friend, and I intend to push myself for as long as I can!

      Delete