Tuesday 29 June 2021

ICAD Roundup Three

Hello Friends!

Just my recent ICAD cards.  I hope you enjoy browsing as much as I enjoyed making.  I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, and I do appreciate so very much those of you who take the time to comment and encourage my endeavours.  It's fun to be drawing what I grow as it gives a different perspective again to the garden.  Previously, it was all about somewhere to sit, subjects to photograph, and things to eat.   Now it includes things to draw and paint.  I guess you're never to old to broaden your horizons!

19/61

A mono print style of leaves using micron pen


 20/61

Lily of the Valley in mixed media inks, paint, and mica


21/61

Scarlet Pimpernel in paint pens


22/61

Wheat in micron pen


23/61

Field poppy in watercolour {Koi Sakura}  This one is my favourite so far.


24/61

Clematis in Marvey le Plume brush pens with Posca pen


I have fallen slightly behind, but invariably this happens to a lot of us taking part, so I'll have to catch up or be late finishing!  

Do you have a favourite?  I'd love to know, and is it one today or from my previous few weeks of work?

Until next time
Stay safe, stay well

15 comments:

  1. They are all fabulous, but the wheat is my fave today! Have a great Sunday, it's hot and humid here again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like the wheat, it was fun to do. Hope it cools down soonest!

      Delete
  2. My favorite today is a toss up between the poppy and the clematis, Deb. Such pretty shading. I'm impressed at the amount of work you have accomplished! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend. Worked in ink, the clematis shading isn't that difficult if you pay attention to what you are doing. xoxo

      Delete
  3. The poppy is the star for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue. I hope you'll like my next ICAD post which does some fruit and veg!

      Delete
  4. I love the poppy too. I actually saw 21 or 3 wild ones blooming on a verge-side at the weekend. Easy to see that you enjoy your art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I truly do enjoy my art. Next time I paint a poppy it will be on proper watercolour paper and a better colour.

      Delete
  5. All lovely, Deb, but the monoprint with the micron and the poppies are my two favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanie. Yes, poppy is Little Miss Popular!

      Delete
  6. I love the variety of materials used and the drawings and especially nice to use flowers etc from the garden. All are lovely but I particularly like the poppy. It looks a really enjoyable way to relax.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, it is a good distraction for me. Stay safe!

      Delete
  7. They're all so lovely! I guess if I had to pick favorites, I'd say the poppy (I especially love the way you outlined parts of it with a micron pen), and the line drawings. I'm a contrast kinda girl, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim. Yes, the poppy is the most popular one it seems.

      Delete
  8. Me again! Thanks for coming over! You can always find me if you sign up for my mail notifications (right sidebar) -- I switched to mailchimp after the Feedburner thing. I'm hoping this is something blogger is messing with and it will be back good as new tomorrow or soon. Meanwhile, I'll try to remember to check in till they fix it!

    ReplyDelete