Thursday 30 April 2015

A Note to Let You Know ~~~

Gentle Reader ~~~ this is a very quick note to let you know that due to personal circumstances which have taken over my life during the last few weeks, I will not be making any entries while I take a sabbatical to give me some much needed time out.

Before I forget, I must say a heartfelt thank you to all of you for following me and I am ~~~waving~~~ to all of you who have joined here in the last few weeks while I have been away.

Sadly, I do not have any energy left after my caring duties are done each day to devote much needed time and work in the garden; even the most urgent of jobs are left undone, while the weeds are taking over as the days warm up and gentle, April rain begins to fall. April Showers never really happened until two nights ago, but they have made up for their absence with a few torrential downpours overnight, and that was all that was needed to kick start everything into burgeoning greenery.

I apologise for not having any photographs to share, but I do not have the spare time at present to take any.

I will do my best to pop in and out, visiting all your own lovely blogs, and hope you will await my return as soon as I can manage it.

Thank you for your patience and support.


16 comments:

  1. Dear Debs, May your spirit find refreshment and fulfillment as you meet the challenges before you. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deborah, my thoughts & prayers are with you at this time. I know how hard it is to juggle things & get the right balance. I hope you have some one to look after you too, I wish I was not so far away.
    Take care of yourself.
    Fondly Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do take care dear Deb, thinking of you, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be here when you get back. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear me. Enjoy your break from blogging, you do sound as though you are needing it. We will be here when you decide to come back. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Deb, I've been thinking of you and pray that you will have some respite here and there. You are doing important work. Take care of yourself, dear one. xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope things go well and you are soon back to blogging

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Deb, know that we are thinking of you every day and sending our love Across the Pond. If only we were close enough to help out in your garden, we would be there in an instant, with our garden gloves and garden tools! Try to take good care of yourself, while you are taking care of your family. A blogging sabbatical is a good thing, for family must come first. When you are able to return, we will dance with joy! Sending big hugs! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Debs: I'm in much the same circumstance so I understand TOTALLY. My garden work is a wonderful release, and I love doing it. So I haven't been here much either. Not only that, with my care duties I am also in the midst of a major project for our/Gene's art business, and I cannot be on the computer now either. My energy is DONE by day's end!! Do not fear, we will not be going away. Hope you get the rest and respite you need. You are wise to pull back now and then. My friend Jan tells me all the time, Jane, you are doing holy work. I would say the same for you. Take care. And enjoy restful days in your garden when you can, and know I am praying for you, as you are for me I would suspect. Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending good thoughts your way - take as much time as you need

    I'm sure me and all your blogging friends wish you well

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you can get a bit of rest during your blogging break. I will be watching for your next post, whenever that may be. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Deb,
    I have been thinking of you all month. I hope you get your respite and all will go well for you. Your kindred spirit waving back to you~~~
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  13. ... echoing the thoughts and comments of your readers; take care of yourself and know that you will be missed but never forgotten. God bless ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending you hugs and wishing I could do more. Take all the time you need, this will all be here waiting patiently for you. Remember to be kind to yourself, you are only one person in an overwhelming situation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I look forward to your return and hope you can find some spare time to be out in your garden. You are in my thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you everyone for your patience, and your kind messages and words of support. I am hoping to keep up this online journal with a variety of subjects, but I do not see any serious gardening happening in the near future, not even the sowing of simple salad crops. All my activities at present are indoors.
    Do keep an eye open for the ICAD challenge that I'm taking part in, won't you? I think there will be one weekly update, unless I start turning out more cards than I plan to do!
    Deb xoxo

    ReplyDelete